Partners in Education
Schooling is the most significant partnership that parents engage in on behalf of their children. We exist to support parents in their God-given task of educating their children.
We invite parents to enter into a partnership with the College to work together in providing a safe, caring, Christian community for students to learn and thrive and become contributing members of society, confident in who they are and in their relationship with God.
The College is a non-denominational, co-educational Christian school that offers education from Prep to Year 12.
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- The divine inspiration of the Christian Bible
- The Sovereign Triune God
- The essential and eternal deity and sinless humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ
- His conception by the operation of the Holy Spirit and His subsequent virgin birth
- His suffering and His substitutionary death for humanity
- His resurrection from the dead and ascension to the right hand of God the Father
- Salvation through faith, only obtainable through a new birth ‘experience’
- The visible second coming to earth of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church
- The Kingdom of God made up of all born-again believers in the Lord Jesus Christ regardless of denominational affiliation
- A Christian life in conformity to the standards expressed in the Christian Bible
Melton Christian College seeks to reflect the kindness of God by providing a caring environment for students, establishing strong foundations for their futures, and supporting parents in their role of raising children. In Christian schooling, the Christian faith permeates everything. This faith is not merely an addition to an excellent curriculum, the Christian faith underpins every program, policy, protocol and practice.