Learning in Year Eleven
Our deep hope for our Year Eleven students is that their school-learning will contribute formatively to their identifying and developing their gifts for a life of worthy service to the Lord in their society.
We pray that the endurance required for success through the Victorian two-year senior program will be theirs. We further hope that as members of our school community, along with their families, a deep sense of connection to Christ and His love will hold them together.
There are many pathways for our senior students to take in Year 11.
Please read the Senior Years Guide for more information.
Co-Curricular Unique to Year 11
- Year 11 Camp: ANZAC Spirit (perseverance, mateship, sacrifice and courage) Theme
- Year 11 Excursion: VCE and VCE VM subjects specific excursions such as NGV for Art Creation and Display, Gliding for Physics and Parliament House for Legal Studies
- Leadership Program: Student Senate
- Quickstart Program
- Japanese student exchange program: Morimura school – Japan
- Presentation Ball
- Aspire Day – Preparation for Year 12
Year 11 Student
MCC has a positive, encouraging and welcoming environment in the classroom and out on the oval that has helped me and other students become better in both academic and social areas.