Learning in Year Eleven
Our intentions for our Year Eleven students is for their school-learning to contribute formatively to their identity and development. We desire for our students to use their God-given gifts for a life of worthy service to the Lord in our society.
We pray that the endurance required for success through the Victorian two-year senior program will be granted to them. We further hope that, as members of our school community, along with their families, a deep sense of connection to Christ and His love will hold them together.
There are many pathways for our senior students to take in Year 11.
Please read the Senior Years Guide for more information.
Co-Curricular Unique to Year 11
- Year 11 Camp: ANZAC Spirit (perseverance, mateship, sacrifice and courage) Theme
- Year 11 Excursion: VCE and VCE VM subjects specific excursions such as NGV for Art Creation and Display, Gliding for Physics and Parliament House for Legal Studies
- Leadership Program: Student Senate
- Quickstart Program
- Japanese student exchange program: Morimura school – Japan
- Presentation Ball
- Aspire Day – Preparation for Year 12