At Melton Christian College, we are committed to your learning. This is the reason we have strong support structures in place to support you.
If you need questions answered, a shoulder to cry on, or have lost something, your homeroom teacher is your first port of call.
If a problem becomes more complicated, your Year Level Coordinator is there to support and guide you.
- Year Prep: Mrs. Jade Doherty
- Year 1 – Year 2: Ms. Stacey O’Dea
- Year 3 – Year 4: Ms. Terri Naude
- Year 5 – Year 6: Ms. Lauren Muslayah
- Year 7 – Year 8: Mrs. Jenny Gillie
- Year 9 – Year 10: Mrs. Fiona Meager
- Year 11 – Year 12: Mr. Barry Ibrahim
Sometimes a student might need a private conversation with the Head of Pastoral Care, Mrs. Bonnie Lang. You can book this by emailing [email protected], or by dropping into her office.