It has been a real joy to welcome you all back this year. Our staff are looking forward to getting to know your child, and you, more throughout this year. Do not hesitate to contact your child’s homeroom teacher if you have any questions at all. We want to work together. We need to work together.
Here are some helpful reminders for you:
- Children can enter through the front gate from 8:25am to 8:45am. It is important that children are at school by 8:45am so they do not miss any precious learning time. Children arriving after this will need to get a late slip from the office.
- Students are dismissed at 3:30pm, with the exception of our Prep students, who are dismissed at 3:20pm. For the safety of our whole community – staff, students, other parents/carers – we ask that you maintain a safe physical distance and wear your mask. There is a risk that if these two simple things are not done, it may result in children, or staff, having to miss school. The gate will be closed at 3:45pm.
- Students in Year 3 and up must wear a mask to school unless an exemption has been granted.
- Hats are compulsory for all of term one.
Some key dates for you to be aware of are:
- Monday 14 February – Years 3 to 6 Swimming Carnival
- Thursday 17 February – Primary Parent Teacher Conversations – more details to come
We’re looking forward to partnering with you during 2022 and beyond.
Mrs Jodie Vamplew, Head of Primary