Position Title: reception administrator
Employment Type: full-time
Melton Christian College seek applications from enthusiastic individuals committed to Christian Education who have great work ethic to work within our Administration Team.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Working with Children’s Check (or willing to obtain one)
- Police Check (or willing to undergo)
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Well-developed organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Deep commitment to the core values of Melton Christian College and Christian Education
- Demonstrated alignment with the vision, purposes, and expression of faith of the College
We are a leading P-12 school of over 1000 students in two locations. We are highly regarded, specialising in nurture, excellence, and Christ-centered schooling. We are committed to building a dedicated team of Christian educators and support staff, equipping them to invest in the lives of the students they serve. Our team are enthusiastic and positive who love teaching and are committed to the mission, vision, and values of the College.
Our college staff enjoy a range of benefits including ongoing support and competitive remuneration.
Melton Christian College actively promotes the safety and wellbeing of all students. All employees are to protect students from abuse or harm in the school environment, in accordance with their legal obligations including child safe standards. Our Child Safe Policy including Code of Conduct is available on our website.
How to Apply:
Please apply by clicking on the button below. This form is required for all applications. Applications should be addressed to the Head of Operations, Mrs Cathie Dixon.
Please note that you must have full working rights to apply.
For further information or queries, please email [email protected].
Applications close on 19-05-2023